Facilities for people with disabilities
The UL City Centre has the following facilities for people with disabilities:
- Auditory indication of floor number through a speech chip in the elevators.
- Visual indication of floor number inside and outside the elevators.
- Braille indication of floor number beside the control buttons inside the elevators.
- Tactile indication of floor number through a number of metal knobs corresponding with the current floor number at the end of the bannisters.
- Accessible toilets on every floor. Note that these require a University card to open; the reception desk can add this functionality to your card.
|Last modified:||05 October 2022 6.49 p.m.|