Aletta’s Talent Network connects young researchers in public health and facilitates them in their careers. As part of the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health, Aletta’s Talent Network will aim at facilitating the connections between researchers from different backgrounds.
With Aletta’s Talent Network we build bridges for young researchers between the different faculties, departments and organisations. By creating these connections the talents gain insight in other methodologies and research and can benefit from the different viewpoints and backgounds.
Exchange knowledge and experience
With Aletta’s Talent Network we want to provide young researchers with the opportunity to learn from senior experts as well as their peers, to exchange knowledge and experiences, and to acquire the skills they need as a public health researcher.
As a network of young researchers we want to conduct research on ‘more healthy years’, and to make a difference in the interdisciplinary research area of public health with our combined knowledge and skills.
Socialise and participate
Members of the network will have the possibility to socialise during informal activities and to meet potential, future employers and discover job opportunities in public health and/or policy. Lastly, the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health will provide the young researchers the opportunity to participate in research assignments for, and consultancy requests by, external parties.
In summary, this is what Aletta's Talent Network has to offer you:
• Exchange of knowledge and experiences.
• Staying informed of each other's research and data sources.
• Opportunities for networking outside your peer group.
• Working on your career.
• Possibilities for joint research.
• Getting involved in the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health and thus gaining access to professional support.
• The opportunity to contribute to research assignments for and advice requests from external parties.