The Groningen Institute for Evolutionary Life Sciences is a research institute within the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the University of Groningen, located at the Linnaeusborg on the Zernike campus in the north of the city of Groningen. The institute aspires to integrating mechanistic, ecological and evolutionary studies of biological processes in research and education, with a special focus on the adaptive potential of life. The institute coordinates the local Research School Ecology and Evolution (RSEE), participates in the interfaculty Research School of Behavioural and Cognitive Neurosciences (BCN) and is (joint) coordinator of five master programmes, the top programme Evolutionary Biology (embedded in the master programme Ecology and Evolution) and the Erasmus Mundus Master Programme in Evolutionary Biology (MEME).
- Groningen Lectures in Theoretical Biology - Sergey Gavrilets16:00 5171.0415 ('t Oog)
- PhD defence Lei Lyu14:30 - 15:30 Academy Building
- PhD defence Lodewijk van Walraven14:30 - 15:30 Academy Building
- PhD defence Michael Briga09:00 - 10:00 Academy Building
- PhD defence Meghan Laturney09:00 - 10:00 Academy Building