The Groningen Institute for Evolutionary Life Sciences is a research institute within the Faculty of Science and Engineering of the University of Groningen, located at the Linnaeusborg on the Zernike campus in the north of the city of Groningen. The institute aspires to integrating mechanistic, ecological and evolutionary studies of biological processes in research and education, with a special focus on the adaptive potential of life. The institute coordinates the local Research School Ecology and Evolution (RSEE), participates in the interfaculty Research School of Behavioural and Cognitive Neurosciences (BCN) and is (joint) coordinator of five master programmes, the top programme Evolutionary Biology (embedded in the master programme Ecology and Evolution) and the Erasmus Mundus Master Programme in Evolutionary Biology (MEME).
- GELIFES Seminars - Troy Murphy16:00 - 17:00 5171.0415
- Groningen Lectures in Theoretical Biology - Mikael Puurtinen16:00 - 17:00 5171.0415
- GELIFES Seminars - Peter Kappeler16:00 - 17:00 5171.0415
- GELIFES Seminars - Nicolas Gompel16:00 - 17:00 5171.0415
- GELIFES Seminars - Roelof Hut16:00 - 17:00 5171.0415