The Faculty of Spatial Sciences is a growing faculty with an open character, that has short lines between staff and students. There are four departments: Cultural Geography, Demography, Economic Geography and Planning. The research themes of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences are Wellbeing, Innovation and Spatial Transformation. Our mission is to produce research which is world-leading, distinctive, and policy-relevant to these major issues faced by contemporary society. With two bachelor and eight master programmes, the faculty offers a wide range of courses within the field to about 950 students. The faculty conducts both fundamental and applied research. The faculty in Groningen is the only independent faculty of Spatial Sciences in the Netherlands.
- Young Academy Groningen launched
- Ina Horlings adjunct professor Socio-Spatial Planning
- Talented students and researchers in the limelight at University of Groningen Summer Ceremony
- Summer course SETS (Society, Environment, Transportation and Space) concluded
- Graduate Research Day showcases student research
No matching articles were found.