The Faculty of Spatial Sciences is an internationally-oriented community of academics, students and support staff. The staff members operate within extensive international research and educational networks. The Human Geography & Urban and Regional Planning BSc programme and the Cultural Geography MSc programme include a compulsory excursion abroad. The Faculty’s student organization Ibn Battuta offers a range of foreign study trips for the entire student population. Over 50% of the students of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences complete their degree programmes with at least 3 months spent studying abroad.
Given this focus it should come as no surprise that the Faculty of Spatial Sciences welcomes many foreign students every year:
- Degree-seeking students for the one-year master programmes Environmental and Infrastructure Planning, Population Studies, Economic Geography, Cultural Geography, Real Estate Studies and Socio-Spatial Planning, and the two-year research master programme Spatial Sciences, all of which offer all courses in the English language;
- Degree-seeking students for the Human Geography & Urban and Regional Planning and Spatial Planning and Design bachelor programmes, both offer all courses in the English language;
- Degree-seeking students for the Double Degree Master programmes: Water and Coastal Management, Development Planning and Infrastructure Management, Social Demography and Demography and Social Inequality;
- Degree-seeking students for the track within the master Economic Geography, Regional Competitiveness and Trade;
- PhD students;
- Exchange students at the bachelor (undergraduate) or master (graduate) level, participating in special courses developed by the Faculty’s International School of Spatial Policy Studies or in regular courses taught in the English language.
The Faculty of Spatial Sciences offers a challenging, friendly and flexible academic environment for foreign students. Interested students are invited to consult the relevant sections of the website for more information (see the menu to the left).
More information on the scholarship instrument.
The Faculty of Spatial Sciences has established the International School of Spatial Policy Studies, responsible for tailor-made courses for exchange students, the summer course Society, Environment, Transportation and Space, Dutch Manscape excursions and more.
General information is provided by the International Office of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||08 december 2016 13:23|