The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Han Warmelink Docent van het Jaar Rechtsgeleerdheid 2015
- Wiene van Hattum: 'Levenslang betekent hier levenslang'
- Prof. Anne Ruth Mackor betrokken bij totstandkoming gedragscode rechters in Suriname
- Lecturer of the year of the Faculty of Law
- Rechtenstudent Annalies Outhuijse studeert summa cum laude af