The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Vrijdenker Rinus Otte moet bij OM een schaap met zeven poten worden
- 27th European Energy Law Seminar organised in The Hague in co-operation with GCEL
- Prof. Rinus Otte benoemd tot lid College procureurs-generaal Openbaar Ministerie
- Jean Monnet Lecture Advocate General Eleanor Sharpston QC: ‘Making the Court of Justice more productive – Different ways of squaring a circle’
- Nicolle Zeegers: 'Moeilijk na te gaan hoe vaak voor 1991 verdachten zijn vrijgesproken van verkrachting binnen het huwelijk'