The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Dimitry Kochenov: 'Mein Pass ist Scheiße'
- Berend Roorda: 'Van der laan mocht hakenkruis bij Pegida-demonstratie niet verbieden'
- Publieksacademie voor de Rechtspraak over Cybercrime
- Faculty of Law student selected as winner of Multilingual Essay Contest
- Prof. Jan Jans 25 jaar hoogleraar