The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Faculty of Law LLM student Allan Mukuki one of top speakers at Telders International Moot Law Court Competition
- Willem Bantema: 'Rookverbod in cafés had een succes kunnen worden'
- Resistance of catering industry to smoking ban not based on principle
- University of Groningen places 6th in the International Rounds of the Telders International Law Moot Competition
- Visiting professor Hanri Mostert appointed to South African Research Chairs Initiative