The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Dimitry Kochenov: 'Die Liebe zum Vaterland wird überwertet''
- RUG onderzoekt Fit en Proper toets woningcorporaties; geschikt instrument in de praktijk?
- Anne Ruth Mackor: Op welke manier staan rechters onder druk?
- Huub Willems: 'Mismanagement at Aqualectra and RdK during government Schotte'
- Heinrich Winter: ´Als een minister eenmaal besluit in te grijpen, is zbo-constructie ideale dekmantel´