The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- De bruikbaarheid van de ‘shaken baby syndroom’-hypothese in het strafproces
- Heinrich Winter over de macht van de Groningse pandjesbazen
- Start Universiteitsstrijd op NTR
- Column Fokko Oldenhuis in De Riepe: 'De pinpas van je overleden moeder'
- Berend Roorda: ‘Demonstratierecht moet worden aangepast’
- International seminar: The Importance of Social Security (Education) in Europe: Challenges, Innovation and Best Practices09:45 - 18:00 From 10 til 14 October 2016, in Groningen and Schiermonnikoog, the Netherlands.
- Law and Governance in a Crisis Ridden European Union10:30 - 17:45 West-Indisch Huis, Amsterdam, The Netherlands