The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Jean Monnet lecture Jonathan Faull: 'The Settlement with the United Kingdom’
- Column Fokko Oldenhuis in De Riepe: ‘Homo’s wegzenden’ en ‘geen handen schudden’ geeft onnodig strijd
- University of Groningen shines again in international student survey
- RUG-wetenschappers presenteren onderzoek voor Commissie Internationale Handel Europees Parlement
- Stemming Tweede Kamer gemeenschap van goederen in huwelijk