The Faculty of Law at the University of Groningen is a modern, internationally oriented institution that has existed for nearly four centuries. As it measures itself amongst the best law faculties in Europe, advanced systems of quality control have been implemented to continuously improve the Faculty’s research and education. Although the Faculty has grown to become one of the largest law faculties in the Netherlands, it has kept a friendly and informal atmosphere where good relations exist between staff and students.
- Wijziging levenslangbeleid verandert bestaande inhumane situatie niet
- Welke rol speelt informatie bij het maken van de juiste beleggingsbeslissing?
- De bestuursrechtelijke ‘War on Drugs’ in Nederland: woningsluiting door drugshandel
- Tobacco control legislation in the Netherlands
- Raymond Adema: 'Panama Papers bieden mogelijkheden voor onderzoek'