The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Inhibition of protein could reduce scar formation
- Graduate Research Day showcases student research
- Minimaal invasieve hitte-behandeling levertumoren zeer effectief
- Dutch Caribbean turtles migrate through risky waters
- UMCG krijgt 250.000 euro subsidie voor ontwikkeling therapie voor zeer ernstige huidziekte EB