The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- ‘Don’t take the pill if you have a serious clotting disorder’
- Fear of movementand lack of confidence deter patients from exercising after kidney transplant
- More intensive monitoring allows earlier detection of recurring colon cancer
- Niels Taatgen elected Lecturer of the Year
- Hersenonderzoekers UMCG starten onderzoek naar voorkómen van terugval na depressie