The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Discover the unknown during the Night of Art & Science
- Results of lifestyle coaching before fertility treatment
- Nine Vidi grants for top researchers from the University of Groningen and UMCG
- Huge step forward in developing a treatment for bacterial infections
- Decentralizations in the social domain require major repairs to the system of legal protection