The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- PhD ceremony Ms. M.C.A. Wouters
- PhD ceremony Ms. M.K.S. van Duijl-Richter: Dengue and Chikungunya Virus. Cell entry mechanisms and the impact of antibodies on infectivity
- Prestigieuze oeuvreprijs voor Dick de Zeeuw
- Faster diagnosis and more effective treatment for muscle jerking thanks to next generation sequencing
- Chronically depressed patients have more interrelated symptoms