The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Lifestyle has a strong impact on intestinal bacteria
- Health problems more common among inhabitants of Groningen with recurrent earthquake damage
- Eén injectie vitamine K voor baby’s beter dan dagelijks druppelen
- Dertig procent minder terugval in depressie beoogd
- Genetische afwijking veroorzaakt vroeggeboorte