The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Targeting pathogen metabolism without collateral damage to the host
- Gepersonaliseerde behandeling verlaagt kans op gehoorschade bij tuberculose
- Antibiotic resistance just became more complex
- Building Blocks of Life grant for Prof. Onck
- Theoretical biologist Franjo Weissing to receive Distinguished Lorentz Fellowship