The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Prof. Brigit Toebes advises UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Health
- Hypertension and high cholesterol levels in psychotic patients often go untreated
- Zeven miljoen euro voor onderzoek naar aangeboren aandoeningen in Europa
- ‘Heroic’ songbirds rescue each other
- New technique colours biomolecules in tissue