The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- New ethical guidelines needed for human stem cell and embryo research
- Verband slaapproblemen en agressie onderbelicht in forensische psychiatrie
- Adolescents wait a long time before seeking help for a psychiatric disorder
- Royal Decoration for Geny Groothuis
- Ineffective medicine could seem effective enough for licensing