The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Millions worth of grants for four Groningen top researchers
- Earthquakes have a cumulative effect on people's health
- Two young UG science talents will go abroad with NWO Rubicon grants
- Targeting pathogen metabolism without collateral damage to the host
- Personalized treatment lowers risk of hearing impairment from tuberculosis