The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Weight loss especially beneficial to women with obesity and ovulation disorders
- Autumn edition Broerstraat 5
- LifeLines NEXT: Unique, large-scale study on the health of pregnant women and their babies
- The Rights of Children to a Tobacco-free Environment
- New impetus for treatment neurodegenerative diseases