The faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen is the second oldest medical faculty in The Netherlands. Like the university, it was established in 1614. Ever since the foundation of the Groningen University Hospital in 1797, hospital and faculty are cooperating closely.
- Nieuwe app zorgt voor logopedische zorg op afstand én op maat
- Collaborating on big data to unravel disease processes
- ADHD medication has no damaging long-term effect on the brain
- Simply giving food to severely malnourished children often does not lead to recovery
- Start nieuwe innovatie- en preventieprojecten op gebied van antibioticaresistentie