The Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI) was established in November 1999 to coordinate research projects in the field of urban and regional planning, demography and human and economic geography within the Faculty of Spatial Sciences at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. All research within URSI takes place within the joint research programme tWIST, towards Well-being, Innovation and Spatial Transformation.
- Weer topscores Elsevier-enquête voor bachelors Faculteit Ruimtelijke Wetenschappen
- University of Groningen and Energy Academy Europe launch unique massive online open course (MOOC) on Energy Transition
- Older people need to feel at home in their neighbourhood
- Japanese students on water management excursion
- Oscar Couwenberg new Dean Faculty of Spatial Sciences