The Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI) was established in November 1999 to coordinate research projects in the field of urban and regional planning, demography and human and economic geography within the Faculty of Spatial Sciences at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. All research within URSI takes place within the joint research programme tWIST, towards Well-being, Innovation and Spatial Transformation.
- Young Academy Groningen launched
- Ina Horlings adjunct professor Socio-Spatial Planning
- Talented students and researchers in the limelight at University of Groningen Summer Ceremony
- Summer course SETS (Society, Environment, Transportation and Space) concluded
- Graduate Research Day showcases student research
No matching articles were found.