This page gives you the information you need to use Pure.
How to start
- Are you a UG employee?
Login directly to Pure.
Are you a UMCG employee? Log on to Pure for UMCG employees.
- Add your ORCID to Pure. An ORCID iD is a persistent digital identifier which you manage yourself and which unambiguously links you to your publications and research activities.
- Check your personal information in Pure. Please make sure that your personal information in Pure is up to date.
- Check your research data in Pure. You can check your research data in Pure in five steps.
What you need to know about Pure
- Your research output, activities, press/media items and prizes will be shown on the University of Groningen research portal and your own profile page on the University of Groningen website.
- Each faculty at the University of Groningen has its own Faculty Pure coordinator who can assist you if you need help. Find out who your faculty coordinator is.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with Pure or if you have general questions or comments about Pure, please send them to pure rug.nl
|Last modified:||25 February 2021 10.56 a.m.|