PR expressions in the building
Because of the new lay-out of the entrance of the University Library City Centre, it is not possible to use the entrance hall for promotional activities anymore.
In the coffee corners of the University Library City Centre there are TV screens. These monitors display current information about the library: opening times, data from instruction sessions, etc.
Student organizations may also convey information to library users via these screens. The following rules apply:
- the announcements must serve no commercial purpose
- your organisation has a link with the RUG
- the information may be shown for a limited period only (about four weeks maximum)
- the presentation may not be too long (a maximum of six to eight screen pages)
- Make the presentation in a broad landscape format, minimum 1,920 pixels x 1,080 pixels
- Send the presentation as powerpoint format or as image, e.g. .jpg of .png. Please do not submit a pdf
- Send the presentation at least one week in advance
|Last modified:||13 April 2021 09.21 a.m.|