- Emphasis on blood, sweat and tears changed medical science
- Gelukkig Gezond! Histories of healthy ageing
- Into the White. Art & Science of the Arctic
- New Aletta Jacobs room opened by Lilianne Ploumen
- Television show 'Hier zijn de Van Rossems' at University Museum
- Audiotour: Surprising stories from the University Museum
- Visitor information
- Portrait Collection Professors
- Anatomy room
- Newsletter (in Dutch)
Museum of man, nature and science
Since 1934, the University Museum has been a scientific museum in the academic heart of the city of Groningen. Because of its multi-faceted collection, in which nature, culture and science go together, there is plenty to see.
Entrance is free.