- Closed until 23 November due to major maintenance work
- From 23 November: Beyond the Lab: the DIY Science Revolution
- Groninger Museumnacht 2018 weer een succes!
- Audiotour: Surprising stories from the University Museum
- Visitor information
- Portrait Collection Professors
- Anatomy room
- Newsletter (in Dutch)
Museum of man, nature and science
Since 1934, the University Museum has been a scientific museum in the academic heart of the city of Groningen. Because of its multi-faceted collection, in which nature, culture and science go together, there is plenty to see.
D ue to major maintenance work the University Museum is closed from 16 July 2018 to 23 November 2018.