- Staken jouw leraren op dinsdag 12 december? Kom proefjes doen!
- Van Mond tot Kont: kom proefjes doen en leer alles over je spijsvertering
- Gelukkig Gezond! Histories of healthy ageing
- The Secret of the Wooden Books
- Audiotour: Surprising stories from the University Museum
- Visitor information
- Portrait Collection Professors
- Anatomy room
- Newsletter (in Dutch)
Museum of man, nature and science
Since 1934, the University Museum has been a scientific museum in the academic heart of the city of Groningen. Because of its multi-faceted collection, in which nature, culture and science go together, there is plenty to see.
The museum is open from Tuesday - Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Entrance is free.