- Temporarily closed due to major maintenance work
- Groningen Museum Night on Saturday 8 September 2018
- Visit Zpannend Zernike on 6 and 7 October and go backstage in the world of science and technology!
- Audiotour: Surprising stories from the University Museum
- Visitor information
- Portrait Collection Professors
- Anatomy room
- Newsletter (in Dutch)
Museum of man, nature and science
Since 1934, the University Museum has been a scientific museum in the academic heart of the city of Groningen. Because of its multi-faceted collection, in which nature, culture and science go together, there is plenty to see.
Entrance is free.
D ue to major maintenance work the University Museum is closed from 16 July 2018 to mid-November 2018.