All visitors (UG internal and external) need to present their access cards at the access gates at all times when entering and exiting the building. Please note that this may cause some inconvenience.
The University Library has the following house rules:
- Access with access card only (starting 19 November 2018)
- Water bottles are permitted throughout the building
- Food and beverages are only allowed in the coffee corners
The building has study zones and coffee corners, with different rules of conduct for each zone. On your right are some examples of the signage that can be found on the doors in the different zones.
The whole University of Groningen is now smoke-free! That means it is not allowed to smoke in any UG building - which also applies to the roof terraces of the University Library City Centre!
Moreover, there are smoke-free zones directly around the entrances of the UG buildings - note the signs on the walls and in the pavement.
Remarks or complaints?
Please report any irregularities, nuisance, waste, etc.
- in person to the Reception or Service desk ,
- by phone at (050) 363 5020,
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or via Twitter: @Bibliothecaris
Take a look at our safety instruction video!
|Last modified:||13 August 2019 4.53 p.m.|