Facilities for the disabled
Attention: the University Library and the corona virus
All study rooms in the University Library (City Centre and Zernike) and the Central Medical Library (CMB) are at currently closed.
All online services (including requesting literature via SmartCat) are available as usual through rug.nl/library and for the CMB via rug.nl/cmb.
The UL City Centre has the following facilities for the disabled:
- Auditory indication of floor number through a speech chip in the elevators.
- Visual indication of floor number inside and outside the elevators.
- Braille indication of floor number beside the control buttons inside the elevators.
- Tactile indication of floor number through a number of metal knobs corresponding with the current floor number at the end of the bannisters.
- Disabled toilets on every floor. Note that these require a University card to open; the reception desk can add this functionality to your card.
|Last modified:||03 June 2020 11.59 a.m.|