Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer
- The University of Groningen Library App can be downloaded free of charge. No subscription costs are charged for this service. Your mobile operator may charge costs for the data traffic used by the app.
- By installing the app the user accepts these terms and conditions.
- Once you have installed the app you have to register (just once) your personal details: your library card number (the series of figures above the barcode on your library card or University Card) and a password.
- The University of Groningen Library will not use these details for any other purpose or forward them to third parties.
Liability and indemnity
- The University of Groningen library has taken the greatest possible care in the development and management of the app and the various information sources linked to it. No rights may be derived from the information presented. The Library cannot be held liable for the consequences of any inaccuracies, incorrect information, typos or other imperfections in the app.
- The use of the app is entirely at the user's own risk. The Library cannot be held liable for any damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of this app.
As we aim to tailor the University of Groningen Library App to the need and wishes of its users, your opinion is very important to us. Please feel free to send your comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The University of Groningen Library App was developed by the University of Groningen Library.
- Idea: Frank den Hollander, Jan Herman Veldkamp
- Development: Konstantin Ignatov
- Design: Martijn van der Weijde / Yellow Frog, Victor Alexandrov
|Last modified:||17 September 2019 11.45 a.m.|