Webinar: How can research analytics help?
|When:||Mo 25-01-2021 11:00 - 12:00|
Do you need to present your publishing track record for a funding application? Are you looking for a collaborator to fill a gap in your team's expertise? Looking to explore research contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal?
Join the live training with experts of Scopus and SciVal, two research analytics tools.
Used in the right context these tools can help you addressing the following:
- Supporting the research narrative with bibliometric analyses in a funding application or for evaluation reports
- Tracking your or your group’s research impact
- Mapping the relevant research landscape - identify collaborators, potential reviewers of grant proposals - including research contributing to the UN’s SDGs
- Developing a research consortium for a grant application - find the right academic and corporate partners
- Demonstrating secondary impact by analyzing citing publications - in a few clicks get a comprehensive overview of your publications’ reach and how additional research builds upon your findings
Research analytics provide insight into the positioning of the research fields and identify important patterns and trends within different research domains. The training explains how SciVal gives you access to publication, citation and collaboration data you can use to your benefit.
Research Impact Services of the University of Groningen support the research community in measuring and optimizing the academic and societal impact of their research. UG staff and students have access to Scopus and SciVal. In case you are not familiar with the tools at all, we recommend you to watch this brief introduction to Scopus and SciVal. Access Passcode: J8%L3c4r