All study places in the UB City Centre must be reserved upfront (you need your UG or Hanze student number for this).
Please note: in exam periods the UB City Centre is accessible for students and staff of the University of Groningen only, see: Exam periods: UG only weeks.
- Reserving a study place in the UB
- Reserving a studio in the UB (individual as well as group studio)
- Overview of all study places available across the UG
- Reception desk (e.g. for questions on study places): Monday through Friday 8.30 am - 5 pm: tel. 050-3635000.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am until 5 pm (050 36 35020), or e-mail us at servicedesk-bibliotheek rug.nl
See also the information on the UG during corona:
The University Library has the following house rules:
- Access with access card only
- Water bottles are permitted throughout the building
The building has study zones and coffee corners, with different rules of conduct for each zone. On your right are some examples of the signage that can be found on the doors in the different zones.
The whole University of Groningen is smoke-free! That means it is not allowed to smoke in any UG building - which also applies to the roof terraces of the University Library City Centre!
Moreover, there are smoke-free zones directly around the entrances of the UG buildings.
Remarks or complaints?
Please report any irregularities, nuisance, waste, etc.
- in person to the Reception or Service desk ,
- by phone at (050) 363 5020,
- via e-mail: bibliotheek rug.nl
- or via Twitter: @Bibliothecaris
Take a look at our safety instruction video!
|Last modified:||06 September 2022 1.55 p.m.|