Communicative Skills for Managers of an International Team
|Managers, English verbal and writing skills level B2/C1
This course is geared for professionals who need to use, for instance, advanced business English when interacting with international colleagues or clients. The focus is on highly practical issues such as:
- chairing meetings and setting up an agenda
- writing formal letters and note-taking
- negotiating and discussing
- presenting a project or plan
- intercultural aspects
- individual feedback on written texts
Interested? Please contact us to set up an intake interview.
|14 September 2023 3.15 p.m.