The Faculty of Arts at the University of Groningen is committed to providing advanced training at Research Masters and PhD levels to the most promising graduates in Archaeology, Linguistics, and Literary and Culture Studies. The Graduate School for the Humanities offers the organisational infrastructure within which graduate students participate in advanced training and supervised research.
- Performing Light. Experience, Meaning and Autonomy of Contemporary Theatre Lighting.14:30 - 15:30 Aula Academy Building, Broerstraat 5, Groningen
- Viadrina International Program – for Graduates (VIP) – New Call for Applications 2016
- PhD position - Archaeology: AMS pottery dating (1.0 fte) (216017)
- PhD position - History of Art & Architecture (0,9 fte) (216011)
- PhD position - Archaeology: Early Pottery NW Europe (1.0 fte) (216018)
- PhD position - Archaeology: Bringing Home Animals (1.0 fte) (216016)
- Konstantin Mierau appointed Graduate School program director