Study guide Spatial Sciences
Do you have questions about enrollment for courses or what you need to do to graduate? You can find all this practical information here. If you have other questions which you can't find here, visit the faculty's Student Support Desk Online. You can ask your own question online if you still can't find the answer.
Student Support Desk Faculty of Spatial Sciences
You also come by the Student Support Desk in room 5417.0034 on the ground floor of Mercator, Landleven 1 in Groningen (Zernike complex). You can get general information, look at your exams and ask for an official transcript of your grades, you can also do this online. You will receive a message when you can pick it up at the Student Support Desk.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 12 - 2 pm
- Wednesday and Friday: closed
Changed opening hours
The Student Support Desk is closed on the following days:
- Between Christmas and New Year: 25 December 2017 until 1 January 2018
- Good Friday: 30 March 2018
- Easter Monday: 2 April 2018
- King's Day: 27 April 2018
- Ascension Day: 10 May 2018
- Whit Monday: 21 May 2018
During days off and vacation the questions asked through the Student Support Desk Online will not be answered.
|Last modified:||12 September 2017 10.30 a.m.|