Pure is designed to make it as easy as possible to keep information about your own research up-to-date, providing ongoing visibility of research activities at the University of Groningen and the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG). It is possible to upload information about your research, such as research output in the form of your doctoral thesis, articles or books. Furthermore, it is also possible to document other activities such as conference participation, talks or media performances.
Having been entered into Pure, data can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- maintaining personal, program and department research profiles on the University of Groningen website
- depositing electronic copies of research outputs in the digital repository and creating a comprehensive but straightforward means of enabling open access to publications.
- preparing bibliographies and CVs for grant proposals or internal career progression
- creating an experts’ database that can be interrogated for information to support both internal and external collaboration
- exporting publication lists as feeds for online communities as Researchgate and Academia
- preparing and making data submissions in support of internal and external audits (f.e. SEP/KUOZ)
Data Storage and Security
The Pure database is hosted at the University of Groningen by the Center for Information Technology (CIT) and is held on a secure server, not the cloud.
Pure (abbreviation of 'Publication and Research') is a product of Elsevier. Additional information about Pure is available on the Elsevier website .
|Laatst gewijzigd:||09 augustus 2018 11:49|