Breaks at the UL City Centre
Attention: the University Library and the corona virus
- The UB City Centre is reopening in phases. UG students can reserve a study place.
- The Central Medical Library (CMB) is open again, on weekdays from 10 am - 5 pm: only with a reservation.
- The UB Zernike remains closed for the time being.
- The research room Special Collections is open by appointment only.
Each floor of the University Library City Centre now has a coffee corner with:
- Coffee machines
- A water fountain
- A vending machine
- A rooftop terrace (2nd and 4th floors)
You can use your university card (staff only) or debit card for payments in the coffee corners. The vending machine takes debit cards.
Lunch and hot meals
Hot meals and sandwiches are available from the Academia Restaurant in the Academy Building opposite the University Library City Centre.
|Last modified:||15 July 2020 12.23 p.m.|