Scan, print and copy
Attention: the University Library and the corona virus
- The UB City Centre is reopening in phases. UG students can reserve a study place.
- The Central Medical Library (CMB) is open again, on weekdays from 10 am - 5 pm: only with a reservation.
- The UB Zernike remains closed for the time being.
- The research room Special Collections is open by appointment only.
Via the 'FollowMe' system one can print, scan and copy within the whole university. Every machine outfitted with a University card reader can be used to pick up your prints or to scan, copy and/or fax documents.
Print, scan and copy as a guest
It is possible to use the print, scan and copy facilities without a University card.
- On MyPrint you can make your own account and print as a 'guest'!
Do you have a question about this system? Please contact our IT services:
|Last modified:||15 July 2020 12.23 p.m.|