|Duration:||2 half days|
|Audience:||Those who want to learn how to make a professional presentation with Powerpoint.|
RUG students: € 50,-
Hanze students: € 60,-
Contact: CIT secretariat (050 - 36 39200)
|Course fee includes CIT-course documentation.|
- Exploring the PowerPoint environment
- Creating and saving (new) presentations
- Working in the outline tab
- Rearranging and deleting slides
- Using templates, colour schemes and working with the slide master
- Adding pictures and graphics
- Adding transitions and timings
- Working with tables, charts
- Running presentations, printing presentations, exporting to other formats
Presentation of theory, demonstrations, self study and hands-on practice.
At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of PowerPoint basics. You will feel more confident using PowerPoint and be able to create a presentation from scratch.
A working knowledge of Windows is required.
|Last modified:||09 October 2017 12.44 p.m.|