The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Reggy Hooghiemstra, Niels Hermes and Jim Emanuels win Runner-up best paper award ($2,500)
- FEB graduate Stan Graumans best MSc student in Risk and Stochastics at London School of Economics
- Sport Economics conference: insights to help coaches, managers, athletes and governments
- Register for our free online course: Decision-Making in a Complex and Uncertain World | Start 5 September
- Festive Opening Academic Year @FEB: New perspectives on health and value-based healthcare | 8 September
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!