The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Dutch universities support Turkish academics and students
- Groningen economists predict Rio medal table: 8 Olympic golds for the Netherlands
- Mergers and acquisitions: What the US and Europe can learn from China
- Ward Romeijnders runner-up Stochastic Programming Student Paper Prize
- Peter Verhoef Academic Trustee of Marketing Science Institute
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!