The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Koos de Glas winner of MSc Thesis Award FEB
- Elsevier student survey: top scores for all BSc’s and MSc’s. Biggest winners: Econometrics, Finance and Business Administration
- Successful meeting 'Innovating & Improving Together': students advise SMEs [video]
- Research grants of 100K for FEB’s Jutta Bolt: the future of farming and income inequality in Africa
- Prizes and appointments for FEB researchers Andreas Rauch, Eduard Sari Andreu, John Dong and Paul Elhorst
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!