The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Organizational culture in the financial sector is not conducive to unethical behaviour
- FEB welcomes international experts on career services for students | Conference 18-20 November
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura to succeed Jan Luiten van Zanden on the Honorary Maddison Chair
- Rosalind Franklin Fellows Rink and Spierdijk appointed as professors
- Worldwide press coverage of guest lecture at FEB by Prof. Martin Weale, Bank of England
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!