The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Top economist Acemoglu visits Groningen to speak on "The Race of Man Against Machine"
- In the LEAD organizes lecture series ‘Successful leaders’
- Science publication co-authored by Wander Jager: Strong visual cues help drive social tipping points
- Stijn Broekema wins MSc Thesis of the Year Award FEB 2016
- Experience and skill may determine the success of ‘thrifty super-innovators’
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!