The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Healthwise en Accare onderzoeken financiële baten jeugdzorg
- Research by Erik Dietzenbacher mentioned in Juncker’s State of the Union
- Opening of the Academic Year: Working up a sweat with Zora
- Best Reviewer Award for Frank Walter and Floor Rink
- Housing corporations could reduce current expenditures by about 30 percent
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!