The Graduate School of Economics and Business is the Graduate School of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) at the University of Groningen and is closely related to the research institute SOM. The mission is to stimulate mono-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research related to the firm in its economic environment and to provide Research Master and PhD programmes meeting a high international standard.
- Tammo Bijmolt wins Best Paper Award for paper on the effects of loyalty programs
- Looking for innovative solutions by young talents? Submit your case for the SME Business Challenge!
- Janka Stoker benoemd in externe evaluatiecommissie DNB en AFM
- Vidi research grant for Floor Rink
- Even in the long term, ‘light’ does not make you slimmer
Testimonial Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy:
When I first considered Groningen for my studies four years ago, I had the impression it was the perfect student town. That opinion hasn’t changed much. Groningen truly offers a great environment for students: lots of international people, lots of cultural and social activities and lots of academic opportunities!