Grant, Awards and Prizes
Young Talent Prijzen 2017: Pfizer Prijs voor Life Sciences
Deadline: September 25, 2017
Fellowshipbeurs Alzheimer Nederland
Deadline: August 31, 2017
Avril McDonald Prize
for female master students
- Deadline: July 14, 2017
Call Programma Snel Beter Behandelen (Hersenstichting)
L’Oréal UNESCO ‘For Women in Science’ scholarships 2018
Deadline: May 8, 2017
2017 Call for Grant applications for research on Alzheimer’s disease
Deadline: March 6, 2017
Canon Foundation in Europe
- Grants offered, egardless of discipline, to European Nationals who intend to go to Japan and to Janese who inted to go to Europe
- Deadline: September 15, each year
The Carolina MacGillavry PhD Fellowship (KNAW) is intended to support the completion of a PhD. The 4-year fellowship is meant for a young researcher who is reside in one of the Southern African Development Community (SADC)-countries. The KNAW will award one PhD fellowship per annum.
Dr. J.L Dobberke Stichting voor Vergelijkende Psychologie (Comparative Psychology)
- target group: young scientists working at a Dutch university
- doel: aan te vragen ter ondersteuning van onderzoek, studiereizen, de organisatie van symposia of publicaties op het betreffende vakgebied. Aan salariskosten en congresbezoek wordt geen bijdrage geleverd.
- budget: up to 10.000 euro (depending on the application)
- deadline: may 15 and november 1 of each year
EU Socrates Erasmus Grants for Higher Education
KNAW grants : listed for PhD-students, post-docs, senior-scientists
- The aim of the Rubicon programme is to encourage talented researchers at Dutch universities and research institutes run by KNAW and NWO to dedicate themselves to a career in postdoctoral research. Rubicon offers researchers who have completed their doctorates in the past year the chance to gain experience at a top research institution outside the Netherlands (maximum of two years).
- The programme also offers limited opportunities for grant-assisted research in the Netherlands, but the use of grants to spend time outside the Netherlands will be preferred.
- The Rubicon programme also offers talented researchers from abroad the opportunity to obtain grants to spend one year conducting research in the Netherlands.
- Open for applocation: from 1. november on
- Deadline: 15. april, 15. september
|Laatst gewijzigd:||26 juli 2017 09:22|