Located within the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences, the Department of Psychology is committed to top tier research combined with high quality education. This commitment to excellence is apparent at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Our primary objective is to combine faculty research programmes and student interests to provide a high quality, broad psychology programme for both our graduate and undergraduate students.
- “Can you feel it?” The role of feelings in explaining pro-environmental behavior
- Father Absence: The consequences for reproductive behavior and mating strategies among females in Curaçao
- Auditory information and its parameters in health persuasion
- EJSP early career best paper Award 2014 voor RUG-promovendus Melvyn Hamstra
- Rift between autism research and practice widens
- Job opening: Dean of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Dick de Waard appointed Associate Professor Traffic Psychology and Retention of Mobility
- Strong evidence debunking common myths about right and left-handedness
- Jan Willem Bolderdijk genomineerd als New Scientist Wetenschapstalent 2015
- Tom Postmes en Aafke van Mourik Broekman op Noorderzon met lezing over 'the impact of art'
- Festival APAART : Hoe gek is Groningen?20:00 - 22:00 Huize Maas