Located within the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences, the Department of Psychology is committed to top tier research combined with high quality education. This commitment to excellence is apparent at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Our primary objective is to combine faculty research programmes and student interests to provide a high quality, broad psychology programme for both our graduate and undergraduate students.
- Job opening: Dean of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Dick de Waard benoemd tot adjunct-hoogleraar Verkeerspsychologie en Mobiliteitsbehoud
- Strong evidence debunking common myths about right and left-handedness
- Jan Willem Bolderdijk genomineerd als New Scientist Wetenschapstalent 2015
- Tom Postmes en Aafke van Mourik Broekman op Noorderzon met lezing over 'the impact of art'
- Reporting on remote global events influences local group relationships
- Hondenbezitters zien hun hond een beetje als mens
- Veni grants awarded to Klaske Glashouwer and Gert Stulp
- University of Groningen researchers present results of Wind Energy Knowledge Plan pilot study
- Dr. Namkje Koudenburg wins Best University of Groningen Thesis Prize 2014
- Promotie Erik Kostelijk: The value compass, A study of consumer values and brand values16:15 - 17:00 Academy building RUG
- Promotie Stacey Sanders: Unearthing the Moral Emotive Compass, Exploring the Paths to (Un)Ethical Leadership16:15 - 17:00 Academiegebouw RUG
- Promotie Annemie Wetzels: Curious minds in the classroom, The influence of video feedback coaching for teachers in science and technology lessons16:15 - 17:00 Academiegebouw RUG
- Open Day RUG09:00 - 17:00 several locations