- Discover the new exhibition 'DIG IT ALL' from home
- The University Museum Groningen Online
- Speciaal voor kinderen: Experimenten voor thuis!
- Dead Zoo - until mid 2020
- Anatomy room
- Consultation room of Aletta Jacobs
Museum of man, nature and science
Since 1934, the University Museum has been a scientific museum in the academic heart of the city of Groningen. Because of its multi-faceted collection, in which nature, culture and science go together, there is plenty to see.
The University Museum is closed at the moment, but on our website there is a lot of science still to be discovered. You can check out the new exhibition DIG IT ALL with 3D-reconstructions of archaeological objects and discover internactive digital maps, or read columns about our collection, and there is much, much more to be discovered!