Our network of partners
The Centre for Public Health in Economics and Business collaborates with many partners. We use evidence-based knowledge and academic research to identify problems, formulate answers and integrate innovative solutions into regular care practice.
Our partners include:
- Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health
- De Friesland Zorgverzekeraar
- Gemeente Groningen
- Hanzehogeschool Centre of Expertise Healthy Ageing
- Martini Ziekenhuis
- Medisch Centrum Leeuwarden
- Treant Zorggroep
- Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen
- Zorg Innovatie Forum
Are you interested in becoming our partner? Or would you like to receive information regarding our partnership possibilities? Feel free to contact us.
|Last modified:||15 February 2021 10.20 a.m.|