DECENTRALIZED SELECTION MEDICINE 2016-2017
GUIDE TO THE DECENTRALIZED SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE DEGREE IN MEDICINE PROGRAMME 2016-2017
- Please register via Studielink ( rug.studielink.nl ) for Medicine and the decentralized selection procedure in Groningen, at the latest before January 15th 2016. Once we have received your application via Studielink (but not before mid-January) we will send you an e-mail with the homework (11 or 18 January 2016). You should therefore make sure that your e-mail details in Studielink are correct.
- Once you have registered via Studielink, the University will assess whether you can in principle be admitted to the degree programme or whether additional information is needed to determine this. The application procedure can be found on https://www.rug.nl/education/international-students/application-procedure/. In some situations this may mean that you need to obtain a conditional statement of admissibility from the Admissions Board of the University of Groningen before 20 February 2016. N.B. This is a separate procedure!
- You have to participate in the selection on February 20st or February 21st 2016 at the Faculty of Medical Sciences (University of Groningen/UMCG) in Groningen, the Netherlands.
- We will announce the results of the selection no later than April 30 th 2016.
- The results will be send by email and consists of a ranking based on the scores gained. Every candidate will receive his or her position in the hierarchy. Please note that this notification is not confirmation of admission to the degree programme – DUO will allocate the available places for the academic year 2016-2017.
- Places will be allocated in mid-July 2016; DUO will then issue a confirmation of admission to the selected students. Please use this confirmation of admission to register at the University of Groningen.
If you have a question about the Decentralized Selection please check our Frequently Asked Question Section first (https://www.rug.nl/umcg/education/medicine/decentrale-selectie-geneeskunde ) before sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Last modified:||January 26, 2016 15:42|