Decentralized selection Medicine
GUIDE TO THE DECENTRALIZED SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE DEGREE IN MEDICINE PROGRAMME 2015-2016
- Please register via Studielink ( rug.studielink.nl ) for Medicine and the decentralized selection procedure in Groningen, at the latest before January 15th 2015. Once we have received your application via Studielink (but not before mid-January) we will send you an e-mail with the homework for the first round on February 21st 2015. You should therefore make sure that your e-mail details in Studielink are correct.
- Once you have registered via Studielink, the University will assess whether you can in principle be admitted to the degree programme or whether additional information is needed to determine this. The application procedure can be found on http://www.rug.nl/education/international-students/application-procedure/. In some situations this may mean that you need to obtain a statement of admissibility from the Admissions Board of the University of Groningen before 21 February 2015. N.B. This is a separate procedure!
- You have to participate in the first round on February 21st 2015 at the Faculty of Medical Sciences (University of Groningen/UMCG) in Groningen, the Netherlands.
- We will announce the results of the first selection round no later than March 20 th 2015.
You can be nominated for a place, you can be invited to proceed to Round 2 or regrettably not accepted.
- Saturday April 18th 2015: round 2 in the decentralized selection procedure at the Faculty of Medical Sciences at the UMCG in Groningen.
- The results of the second round will be available before 1th July 2015 and consists of a ranking based on the scores gained; the University of Groningen will also inform DUO before that date. Every candidate will receive his or her position in the hierarchy. Please note that this notification is not confirmation of admission to the degree programme – DUO will allocate the available places for the academic year 2015-2016.
- Places will be allocated in mid-July 2015; DUO will then issue a confirmation of admission to the selected students. Please use this confirmation of admission to register at the University of Groningen.
If you have more questions about the decentralized selection you can contact us by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Last modified:||November 18, 2014 09:53|