Decentralized selection Medicine
GUIDE TO THE DECENTRALIZED SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE DEGREE IN MEDICINE PROGRAMME 2014-2015
Please register via Studielink (
) for Medicine and the decentralized selection procedure in Groningen, at the latest
before January 15th
. Once we have received your application via Studielink (but not before mid-January) we will send you an e-mail with the homework for the first round on February 22nd 2014. You should therefore make sure that your e-mail details in Studielink are correct.
Please be aware that you have to choose the Bachelor of ‘Geneeskunde’ (Medicine) in Groningen, you cannot choose a specific Learning Community in Studielink! The decentralized Selection Committee will ask you for which LC you want to register after you have applied in Studielink.
- You have to participate in the first round on February 22nd 2014 at the Faculty of Medical Sciences (University of Groningen/UMCG) in Groningen, the Netherlands.
- We will announce the results of the first selection round no later than March 21 th 2014. You can be nominated for a place, you can be invited to proceed to Round 2 or regrettably not accepted.
- Saturday April 12th 2014: round 2 in the decentralized selection procedure at the Faculty of Medical Sciences at the UMCG in Groningen.
- The results of the second round will be available before 1th July 2014 and consists of a ranking based on the scores gained; the University of Groningen will also inform DUO before that date. Every candidate will receive his or her position in the hierarchy. Please note that this notification is not confirmation of admission to the degree programme – DUO will allocate the available places for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Places will be allocated in mid-July 2014; DUO will then issue a confirmation of admission to the selected students. Please use this confirmation of admission to register at the University of Groningen.
If you have more questions about the decentralized selection you can contact us by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Last modified:||December 23, 2013 10:26|