- Do you have a knowledge request or problem and are you wondering how the University can help?
- Would you like to benefit from the latest scientific advances to develop new products?
- Would you like to increase your chances of being awarded a grant through collaboration?
A partnership with the University of Groningen may be just what you’re looking for. Our experience with collaboration at regional, national and European levels ensures that we can translate your question into academic research in a swift and efficient way. We use our expertise to ensure the optimum social utilization of the knowledge we develop together. Contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Would you like to know a bit about successful interactions between the University and various parties? Here are some of the public and private businesses and organizations that have preceded you.
How do we set to work?
Are you interested in how we set up a collaboration? Our step-by-step plan explains how we set to work. This way you always know exactly what to expect.
Who can conduct research for you, and how to go about it
There are various options for commissioning research by the University of Groningen, ranging from small-scale research by Master's students to mega-projects with lots of people – everything is possible! Here are a few examples:
- Contract research offers you the chance to take advantage of state-of-the-art knowledge in your field.
- Practically orientated and applied research takes place within every faculty at the University, with many different options. FEB for Business , for example, is the gateway to applied research performed by the Faculty of Economics and Business.
- You can have your research conducted by experienced researchers, but also by recent graduates or students, for example through one of the University of Groningen Science shops .
- The University also houses several expertise centres, where your research is in good hands. One example is the Ambulatory, the expertise centre for pedagogy and education . Take a look at the overview page to see the list of centres.
Profit from our knowledge network
When developing knowledge, the University of Groningen profits from collaborations with other research institutes. This academic network enables the University to help you with your knowledge request in the best possible way. Take a look at our partnerships to see which parties the University collaborates with.
Are you interested in how the University could contribute to your business or organization? Feel free to contact us! We’d be delighted to provide more information about the way we work, our research and the collaboration possibilities.
|Last modified:||15 November 2016 10.30 a.m.|