Integrate Technology and Management in your Research Projects
Various research groups are associated with the Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM) Master's degree programme at the University of Groningen, and all are clustered within the Engineering and Technology institute Groningen (ENTEG).
The research in the institute focuses on the application of fundamental sciences (physics, mathematics, (bio)chemistry and material science) to the design of new (sustainable) product and production concepts and to the control of the production processes, and supports their valorization.
At the moment the Institute comprises 7 research groups:
- Advanced Production Engineering
- Aquatic Biotechnology and Bioproduct Engineering
- Products and Processes for Biotechnology in the Biobased Economy
- Product Technology
- Discrete Technology & Production Automation
- Smart Manufacturing Systems
- Green Chemical Reaction Engineering