The mission of the KVI-Center for Advanced Radiation Technology (KVI-CART) is to perform basic research on subatomic and astroparticle physics and application-driven research on accelerator physics and physics in medicine. We work, in close collaboration with the scientific community, healthcare and industry, on long-term solutions for science and society. Through the development of state-of-the-art detection techniques, KVI-CART fosters the cross-fertilization between basic and application-driven research. KVI-CART educates young researchers in physics and medical technology at BSc, MSc and PhD level.
KVI - Center for Advanced Radiation Technology
- Marie Curie Innovative Training Network for study of radiation hardness of electronics funded by EC
- Are high energy cosmic rays created in our backyard?
- Nasser Kalantar-Nayestanaki re-elected as NUSTAR Spokesperson
- Poster prize for Karol Brzezinski
- Kosmisch onweer: Elektrische velden in de atmosfeer
- Quantum Universe Colloquium: Eli Waxman, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel15:30 Bernoulliborg, room 5161-0151