Services and Facilities
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences (GMW) has a number of internal support services that ensure the smooth running of the Faculty’s main teaching and research tasks.
The Faculty Support Services (DFO) are responsible for everything related to the infrastructure of the faculty, namely: organization and cleaning of the various spaces, the purchasing of goods, the safety and maintenance of the buildings and their surroundings. The practical daily activities are carried out by the In-house Services. Further information about the activities of the DFO can be found on the webpages of the Department of Support Services of BSS.
It is the aim of the Department of Secretarial and Administrative Services (SAS) to optimally support the academic staff, so that they are relieved as much as possible of all administrative work. To this end, each basic unit has its own secretariat nearby.
If you do research at the Faculty of BSS, you can receive technical assistance from the Technical Support Services. If you are a teacher or student who makes use of audiovisual techniques, you may also contact our Services.
- The Department of Student and Academic Affairs is responsible for good qualitative and quantitative support of the faculty’s education and research.
Central Support Services that have departments within the faculty:
- The Human Resources Department supports and advises the Faculty Board, the Directors, the managers, and individual employees about personnel and organizational issues.
- Financial and Economic Affairs is responsible for, amongst other things, the payment of bills and invoices, the accounting of the faculty, the registration of externally funded activities, the faculty budget and the annual financial report.
- The Library of BSS supports both students and staff of the Faculty of BSS in the field of scientific information.
- CIT Servicedesk. The faculty wide ICT interests are handled by the demand manager.
|Last modified:||12 June 2017 3.07 p.m.|