Campus Fryslân offers several master's programmes, some in cooperation with other faculties, such as:
- Multilingualism (Faculty of Arts)
- Tourism Geography and Planning (Faculty of Spatial Sciences)
Governance and Law in Digital Society (Faculty of Law)
In September 2018, our Campus Fryslân master's programme in Sustainable Entrepreneurship will start.
During the Master's week, we will be present at the information market in the FEB building at Zernike. Staff and PhD researchers from the Centre for Sustainable Entrepreneurship will share their knowledge & experiences and tell you all about the master's programme Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
Details Master's event
Date: Wednesday, 22 November, 2017
Time: 17:00 to 21:00
Location: Faculty of Economics and Business, Zernike Campus, Duisenberg Building, Nettelbosje 2, Groningen
Master Sustainable Entrepreneurship
The master Sustainable Entrepreneurship covers all key elements in developing, implementing and evaluating sustainable business models, from leadership to structure, strategic alliances, context, policymaking and performance. For each of these key elements, we offer state-of-the-art academic perspectives on mainstream and sustainable theories.
As a student, you will work together with stakeholders from the professional field in an academic learning community, in which the programme offers regular literature studies plus extensive interaction in research, leadership and entrepreneurship labs. The research is transdisciplinary: in the learning community, knowledge and values of stakeholders are integrated with academic knowledge. Insights from the integrated values and knowledge determine what problem is studied, how this is done and which interventions are selected to address the problem.
The structure of the programme facilitates the development of academic research skills in addition to leadership and entrepreneurial competencies. This will prepare you for relevant careers in business, public organizations, policy institutes and academia.
The programme in keywords:
- Educating people for a sustainable future is the aim of our programme.
- Analyzing and designing successful strategies for Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- During each course two Masterclasses will be given by invited experts in the field.
- We place priority on developing skills that allow one to learn from the success and failure of sustainable entrepreneurship strategy.
- You will work on real-world projects and actual business challenges.
Welcome to Campus Fryslân
On Thursday 7 December we welcome you to Campus Fryslân in Leeuwarden. You will be able to meet up with the staff, experts in the work field and talk with our PhD students about their research on sustainable entrepreneurship. We also let you experience our beautiful city of Leeuwarden, which is Cultural Capital of Europe 2018!
The programme of this day consists of the following elements:
- Presentation by prof. Gjalt de Jong about the Master's programme.
- Field experts will elaborate on possible case studies in their company you will work on
- Tour in 'de Beurs'-building, which is the new Faculty building of Campus Fryslân
- City-walk through Leeuwarden
- Drinks in café Wouters (near the train station)
If you want to join this programme, or if you would like to know more about the programme, please contact Deborah Groeneweg, email@example.com
|Laatst gewijzigd:||30 oktober 2017 12:37|