Please upload the following documents in the Online Application System (OAS)
- Degree (or proof of enrolment with expected date of graduation)
- Academic transcript (and if applicable a list of courses yet to be completed)
- Brief description of the courses you have taken during your previous education
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Results of an official language test
- Two reference letters (not obligatory for EU-applicants) *
Please be informed of the following:
- Initially, digital versions of all documents can be uploaded in OAS. Please use PDF and/or Word formats as much as possible and use clear file names. Documents cannot exceed 10 MB.
- Documents should be in English, German, French or Dutch. If the original documents are in a different language, we need to receive the original versions, as well as translations.
- Only if you are admitted is it necessary to send certified copies of certain documents. You will be informed about this when you receive your admission letter.
*Referees may also send their letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last modified:||October 10, 2014 11:12|