Advantages Double Degree Programme
The double degree programme between Fudan and Groningen is set up in two layers. You first take the first two years of the bachelor programme at Fudan, and then you get selected to add another two years in Groningen, after which you receive a bachelor degree from both universities. You can choose to continue your studies in the one-year Master programme in IE&B in Groningen, or return to Fudan or some other university in China or Europe to be selected for alternative Master programmes.
The double degree programme will let you benefit from the following advantages:
- First two years in Fudan: solid training in the field of economics subjects, statistics, mathematics, and English.
- Second two years in Groningen: specialization in International Economics and International Business topics.
- After successful completion of the programme: BSc degrees from two prestigious universities.
- After that: direct access to the one-year Master of Science degree programme in International Economics & Business in Groningen (or qualify for a 2-year Research Master’s programme in IE&B.
- Small group teaching method; students typically work in groups no bigger than 10–15 students, and frequently in groups with no more than 4 students.
- The University of Groningen has many years of experience in educating Asian students and has an infrastructure to welcome and accommodate foreign students and let them work in a safe and protected environment. English is the second language in town.
- Exchange of lecturers and various exchange programmes for students.
- The city of Groningen: a great city that is safe and easy to find your way around in, a wide range of sport, culture and arts facilities.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||20 november 2012 19:42|