University Student Desk
- for answers to all your questions -
The University Student Desk (USD) is the walking encyclopedia of the University of Groningen. Your question will either be answered by us, or we will refer you to the right person, department or service.
The USD staff answers all your questions about:
- admission and application
- registration and deregistration
- tuition fees
- conflicts, complaints and lodging an appeal or objection
- studying with a disability
- choosing a degree programme
- study delay and Graduation Fund
The USD also provides information about:
- arranging all your (re)registration matters (i.e.: requesting a new student card)
- making an appointment with one of the student counsellors of the Student Service Centre (SSC).
|Last modified:||February 10, 2015 11:38|