The Faculty of Economics and Business offers entrepreneurs and organisations from the north of the Netherlands the opportunity to request advice from a team of Master’s students under the supervision of a lecturer with business experience.
As an entrepreneur, you can submit an assignment in the field of economics or business administration. Assignments may vary from management issues to financing, logistics or HR-related problems. You first have to clearly define the problem facing your company together with the students, so that they can analyse your case accurately and precisely. In this way you can optimally benefit from our students’ knowledge and expertise. The FEB is responsible for making sure that the right students are assigned to your case. In addition the Faculty provides the students with coaching and guidance from lecturers and professional trainers.
Benefits for your organisation :
- Concrete advice for a specific business issue
- Engagement of young talents with new insights and knowledge
- Coached by experienced business professionals
- A clear analysis and specific advice delivered within 10 weeks
Over the last few years we've had various special Student Consultancy projects. To give you some examples:
- Family Business in Groningen
- Organisations in Drenthe with ambitions to grow
- Organisations with international ambitions
If you have any questions about Student Consultancy, please contact:
|Last modified:||09 April 2019 09.37 a.m.|