The Faculty of Economics and Business offers entrepreneurs and organisations from the north of the Netherlands the opportunity to request advice from a team of Master’s students under the supervision of a lecturer with business experience. As an entrepreneur, you can submit an assignment in the field of economics or business administration. Assignments may vary from management issues to financing, logistics or HR-related problems. You first have to clearly define the problem facing your company together with the students, so that they can analyse your case accurately and precisely. In this way you can optimally benefit from our students’ knowledge and expertise. The FEB is responsible for making sure that the right students are assigned to your case. In addition the Faculty provides the students with coaching and guidance from lecturers and professional trainers.
Benefits for your organisation :
- Concrete advice for a specific business issue
- Engagement of young talents with new insights and knowledge
- Coached by experienced business professionals
- A clear analysis and specific advice delivered within 10 weeks
Imagine an inspiring competition between various selected teams of dedicated and selected 3rd year bachelor's and master's students focusing entirely on your specific business issue. While they battle to offer you the best recommendations, you get to know them and their skills.
Several times a year the FEB Careers Company facilitates Business Challenges. A group of 20 students from various backgrounds will be working fully dedicated on a business case presented by your organisation. Coached by professionals and lecturers they will battle for six to seven weeks to come up with business solutions to real life managerial issues.
What's in it for your organisation?
- The Challenge is tailored to the wishes and demands of your organisation
- It offers the opportunity to meet our brightest students
- Students will be selected based on their CV and motivation
- Benefit from our students' fresh insights and current perspectives within their field
- It's a great opportunity to brand your organisation as a future employer
The business case can be fully adjusted to the wishes of your organisation. What the Business Challenge will look like, also depends on your business' objectives. Check these examples of previous Business Challenges @FEB for various companies.
If you have any questions about these opportunities, please contact:
|Laatst gewijzigd:||15 januari 2018 15:12|