Imagine an inspiring competition between various selected teams of dedicated and selected 3rd year bachelor's and master's students focusing entirely on your specific business issue. While they battle to offer you the best recommendations, you get to know them and their skills.
Several times a year the FEB Careers Company facilitates Business Challenges. A group of 20 students from various backgrounds will be working fully dedicated on a business case presented by your organisation. Coached by professionals and lecturers they will battle for six to seven weeks to come up with business solutions to real life managerial issues.
What's in it for your organisation?
- The Challenge is tailored to the wishes and demands of your organisation
- It offers the opportunity to meet our brightest students
- Students will be selected based on their CV and motivation
- Benefit from our students' fresh insights and current perspectives within their field
- It's a great opportunity to brand your organisation as a future employer
The business case can be fully adjusted to the wishes of your organisation. What the Business Challenge will look like, also depends on your business' objectives. Check these examples of previous Business Challenges @FEB for various companies.
If you have any questions about these opportunities, please contact:
Director Corporate Relations and Career Services
E: m.w.aalderink rug.nl
T: 050 363 8207
|Last modified:||02 October 2018 3.49 p.m.|