As of now EndNote is available as a reference manager on the UMCG-network. EndNote is the leading reference management software. With EndNote you can:
- Import references from international databases such as Web of Science or PubMed
- Organize and edit references
- Add full-text documents and annotate
- Cite While You Write in Word and thus using references in a correct way in your manuscript
- Choosing the right citation style in Word
- Share your references with others
To use EndNote you have to contact the functional network administrator of your department. He or she can add EndNote to your account on the network.
The UMCG does not have a downloadportal (yet). In the meantime, if you want to use EndNote at home, contact the library at email@example.com
Important to note is that EndNote and Mendeley give errors when used together in Word. When you want to use EndNote you have to uninstall the Mendeley word-plugin, otherwise you will not be able to add references using EndNote in Word.
The Central Medical Library offers workshops in the use of EndNote.
For support with EndNote, the library is also the place to be. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last modified:||20 December 2019 2.08 p.m.|