Install the Citrix Workspace
<Page under construction>
- Download Citrix Workspace app the version that matches your PC (for Linux https://www.citrix.nl/downloads/citrix-receiver/linux/receiver-for-linux-latest.html).
- Install The Citrix Workspace app as directed
At the first start you will be asked to set up an account:
- The server address that must be entered is: uwp.rug.nl.
- User name: fxxxxxx (fxxxxxx is the f acount obtained)
- Password: the password associated with the f account.
- Domain \ User: workspace \ fxxxxxx (fxxxxxx is the f number obtained)
- An app can now be selected on the left.
- Select the lower "Workspace Desktop" here. The icon now scrolls to the main screen.
- Click on the white part to close the application choice.
- Start the workspace desktop by clicking on the icon.
- A windows desktop is now started.
- Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the workspace desktop application
- Search for the software for transcription of audio files (for example F4*). Microsoft Word, Notepad and VLC media player are also available.
* F4 is not standard available for all faculties. Access can be requested via the CIT service desk.
|Last modified:||04 June 2019 3.02 p.m.|