The United Nations formulated this goal to ensure access to quality education and promote life long learning. The 7 targets concentrate on the access to all levels of deducation with special attention for girls and women, but also on the quality of the education provided. Literacy and skills for citizens of all ages to function in modern society are specifically adressed in this goal.
Here are some examples of research done in our faculty that contribute to this Sustainable Development Goal.
- Can a language course promote Healthy Ageing?
- Archaeology in 3D (in Dutch)
- Students with dyslexia in the spotlight
- Effectivity of language learning methods for French (in Dutch)
- Culture in the mirror
- Babushkas in language (in Dutch)
|Last modified:||25 June 2020 11.56 a.m.|