Energy Innovation Atlas
The just launched Energy Innovation Atlas (EIA) serves as a platform that maps innovations in the transitioning energy sector. Therefore, it might help societies deal with the many challenges in attaining sustainable energy supply. The platform consists of case reports and video summaries created by students over the course of a master class on the ‘Energy Transition & Innovation’.
Practitioners from the energy sector can consult the student reports and summary videos about various initiatives in the Energy Transition that are happening in the Netherlands and beyond. You might learn more about problems in making innovations successful, particularly in the energy sector, and can benefit from a fresh look on the most exciting developments in the Energy Transition.
What’s in it for me?
• Reports with Energy Transition innovations
• Ideas on future Energy innovations in the Netherlands and beyond
• Knowledge about how to make innovations successful
• Transferring the insights to similar innovations and technologies
• A fresh look on the latest developments in the Energy Sector
Check out the EIA introduction video: [link to the intro video via YouTube]
Go directly to the EIA >> [call-to-action button: link naar een extreme omgeving waar het EIA op wordt gehost]
Read more about the EIA >> [call-to-action button: link naar de blog CEER met meer info over de EIA]
|Last modified:||09 September 2019 2.36 p.m.|