- Cordes, C. (2018). Driving slow motorised vehicles with visual impairment: An exploration of driving safety. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Piersma, D. (2018). Fitness to drive of older drivers with cognitive impairments. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- de Haan, G. A. (2016). Homonymous Hemianopia: Impact on Daily Life and the Effects of Scanning Training on Mobility. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Dotzauer, M. (2015). Longer-term effects of ADAS use on driving performance of healthy older drivers and drivers diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Boelen, D. H. E. (2011). Order out of chaos? Assessment and treatment of executive disorders in brain-injured patients. [S.l.]: [s.n.].
- Dekker, M. R. (2009). Aging and cognitive control. s.n.
- Lamberts, K. F. (2009). Executive functioning and ecological validity in fMRI, neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation. [S.l.]: [s.n.].
- Koerts, J. (2009). Parkinson's disease: neuroimaging and clinical studies on cognition and depression. Groningen: s.n.
- Davidse, R. J. (2007). Assisting the older driver: intersection design and in-car devices to improve the safety of the older driver. Groningen: s.n.
- Huitema, R. B. (2004). Functional recovery of gait after stroke. Groningen: s.n.
- Coeckelbergh, T. R. M. (2002). Effect of compensatory viewing strategies on practical fitness to drive in subjects with visual field defects caused by ocular pathology. Groningen: s.n.
- Tant, M. L. (2002). Visual Performance in Homonymous Hemianopia: Assessment Training and Driving.
- Spikman, J. M. (2001). Attention, mental speed and executive control after closed head injury: Deficits, recovery and outcome. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Withaar, F. K. (2000). Divided attention and driving.