T. Ogwang, MA
- 2008-date: University Lecturer, Department of Planning and Governance, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda.
- 2007-2013: University Lecturer, Institute of Ethics and Development Studies, Uganda Martyrs University, Nkozi.
- Visiting Research Scholar, Conrad Grebel College, University of Waterloo, Canada from January 2012 to April 2012, sponsored by UPEACE Africa Program.
- Visiting Research Scholar, Africa Initiative Exchange Program, Conrad Grebel College, University of Waterloo, Canada from January 2011 to April 2011, sponsored by Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI).
- Visiting Scholar Linnaeus-Palme Exchange Program, Vaxjo University October 2009, Sweden.
|Last modified:||03 September 2018 11.28 a.m.|