dr. S.R. (Sathyajit) Gubbi
- Castaldi, S., Gubbi, S. R., Kuns, V. E., & Beugelsdijk, S. (2019). Business group affiliation and foreign subsidiary performance. Global Strategy Journal, 9(4), 595-617. https://doi.org/10.1002/gsj.1357
- Gubbi, S., Cai, Y., & van Veen, K. (2015). Does the quality of institutions and the regulatory bodies influence deal duration in MAs?. Paper presented at Academy of International Business Annual Meeting, Bengaluru, India.
- Gubbi, S., Aulakh, P. S., & Ray, S. (2015). International search behavior of Business Group affiliated firms: Scope of institutional changes and intragroup heterogeniety. Organization Science, 26(5), 1485-1501. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.2015.0990
- Gubbi, S., & Sular, S. (2015). Why do the Turkish firms invest in mainland Europe? In L. Tihanyi, E. Banalieva, T. Devinney , & T. Pedersen (Eds.), Emerging Economies and Multinational Enterprises (pp. 441-470). (Advances in International Management; Vol. 28). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Gubbi, S., Cai, Y., van Veen, K., & van Ees, H. (2013). Risk preferences in cross-border acquisitions by Brazilian firms: the influence of acquirer and target ownership structures. Paper presented at Academy of International Business Conference, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Gubbi, S., & Rao Sahib, P. (2012). Asset-seeking acquisitions: performance consequences for service sector EMNCs. Paper presented at Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston, United States.
- Gubbi, S. (2011). Differential impact of experience on institutionally and culturally distant markets: foreign acquisitions by developing country multinationals. Paper presented at Academy of International Business Conference, Nagoya, Japan.
- Gubbi, S. R., Aulakh, P. S., Ray, S., Sarkar, M. B., & Chittoor, R. (2010). Do international acquisitions by emerging-economy firms create shareholder value? The case of Indian firms. Journal of International Business Studies, 41(3), 397-418. https://doi.org/10.1057/jibs.2009.47
- Gubbi, S. R., Aulakh, P. S., & Ray, S. (2009). DO BUSINESS GROUPS ENABLE OR CONSTRAIN THE STRATEGIC TRANSFORMATION OF AFFILIATED FIRMS? Academy of Management. Best Paper Proceedings, 2009(1), 1-6. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMBPP.2009.44270039