prof. dr. S. (Sabine) Otten
Professor of Intergroup Relations and Social Integration
- Wöhrle, J. (2019). Attachment security and Intercultural adjustment. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Huis, M. A. (2018). Women's empowerment in the context of microfinance services. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- van Niejenhuis, C. Y. (2017). I speak, thus I belong? The role of second language proficiency in immigrants’ integration in the host society. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Venema, E. (2016). Social integration in a reversed integration neighbourhood? Perspectives of neighbours, family members, and direct support professionals and the role of formal and informal support. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Bouman, T. (2016). Threat by association: How distant events can affect local intergroup relations. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Jansen, W. (2015). Social inclusion in diverse work settings. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Veelen, R. V. (2013). Integrating I and We: cognitive routes to social identification. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Hofhuis, J. (2012). Dealing with differences: managing the benefits and threats of cultural diversity in the workplace. Groningen: s.n.
- Ufkes, E. G. (2011). Neighbor-to-neighbor conflicts in multicultural neighborhoods. Groningen: s.n.
- Braun-Ekker, B. M. (2010). Dealing with a deviant group member. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Kamans, E. (2010). When the weak hit back: studies on the role of power in intergroup conflict. Groningen: s.n.
- Grob, J. (2009). Dial E for emotion: context and consequences of emotion regulation. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Velde, S. W. V. D. (2009). Imitation of emotion: how meaning affects the link between imitation and liking. s.n.
- Wiekens, C. J. (2009). Self awareness.
- Maringer, M. (2008). Feeling one thing, seeing another: emotion comparison effects in person judgments. Groningen: s.n.
- Luijters, K. (2008). Making diversity bloom: Coping effectively with cultural differences at work. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Lammers, J. (2008). Toward a more social social psychology of power. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Oldenhuis, H. K. E. (2007). I know what they think about us: Metaperceptions and intergroup relations. [Groningen]: [S.n.].
- Ko, S. J. (2007). What the voice reveals. s.n.
- Holbach, S. (2005). Selber doof? Zur Auswirkung von Meta-Stereotypen auf Intergruppeneinstellungen.