S. Moreno Gamez, MSc
- 2014-present PhD in Evolutionary Systems Biology. University of Groningen and ETH Zurich.
- 2013 MSc in Evolutionary Biology, Summa cum laude. University of Groningen. Groningen, The Netherlands.
- 2013 MSc in Evolution, Ecology and Systematics. Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. Munich, Germany.
- 2011 BSc in Biology, Summa cum laude. Universidad de los Andes. Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2013 Graduate research fellow. Harvard University. Cambridge, MA, USA. Topic: Evolution of multi-drug resistance during combination therapy. Advisors: Martin Nowak and Pleuni Pennings.
- 2012 Graduate research fellow. Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. Munich, Germany. Topic: Stability of genetic polymorphism in host-parasite interactions. Advisors: Wolfgang Stephan and Aurelien Tellier.
- 2010 Undergraduate research fellow. Harvard University. Cambridge, MA, USA. Topic: Selective sweeps in populations with skewed offspring distributions. Advisor: John Wakeley.
- 2009-2010 Undergraduate research fellow. Santa Fe Institute. Santa Fe, NM, USA. Topic: Inferences on population structure of human groups in the Pleistocene. Advisors: Samuel Bowles and Jon Wilkins.
- 2007 Undergraduate research fellow. Universidad Sergio Arboleda. Bogotá, Colombia. Topic: Biomathematics and game theory. Advisors: Jesús Hernando Pérez, Camilo Argoty and Francisco Gutiérrez.
- 2003 Undergraduate research fellow. National University of Colombia. Bogotá, Colombia. Topic: Number theory. Advisor: Lorenzo Acosta.
|Last modified:||14 June 2020 11.29 p.m.|