S.K. Thunnissen, MA
Project Manager (full time), University of Groningen; Groningen, Netherlands, 2020 - present
- Core activities: fundraising, fundraising policy, foundation policies, foundation management
Project Manager (full time), University of Groningen, Faculty of Economics and Business; Groningen, Netherlands, 2013 - present
- Core activities: fundraising for research projects; advisory role on corporate; project leader in corporate relations and customer relations management.
Researcher, University of Groningen, Faculty of Economics and Business; Groningen, Netherlands, 2012 - 2014
- Core activities: doctoral research proposal; researcher in applied research projects; researcher in LNG Networks (Dinalog) project; thesis supervision.
Policy Advisor, Port of Rotterdam; Rotterdam, 2010 - 2012
- Core activities: advisory role on EU policy for departments and the board; public affairs with governmental institutions nationally and in EU; project management in EU projects.
University of Groningen, Indiana University (United States), Universidad de Deusto (Spanje) — Master in Euroculture, 2010.
- Multidisciplinary Erasmus Mundus master (90 ECTS). Three semesters at different universities with courses in management, organisation theory, EU law, cultural studies, political science, intercultural communication. Grade average 8.3.
University of Groningen — Bachelor English Language and Culture, 2008.
- With minors in Journalism and Central and Eastern European studies and electives in History. Bachelor thesis grade: 9
- Prince 2 Project Management, 2017, ICM
- Management (Leidinggeven OBP), 2015, University of Groningen
- Advanced Qualitative Research Methods, 2013, Erasmus University Rotterdam, RSM
- Case Study Research, 2013, University of Groningen
- Policy Analysis, 2012, TRAIL Research School for Transport, Infrastructure, and Logistics
- Effectieve belangenbehartiging in de EU, 2011, Instituut Clingendael
- Shifting Centre of Gravity in EU Fuel Mix Politics, 2011, Instituut Clingendael
|Last modified:||03 March 2020 11.39 a.m.|